Stainless Steel Threaded Fittings
Grande-Tek threaded fittings are simple and fast to install with the threads. They are made of stainless steel and the stainless steel has the quality of high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance and corrosion resistance.
Compared to the traditional carbon steel, aluminum, copper products, it is more environmental protective and has longer usage life.They are mostly used through pipelines in plumbing engineering systems, water treatment systems, alcohol production, food industry, gas, oil and petrochemical industries.
Precision casting fittings
Precision casting fittings are made by precision casting process which can ensure the finished fittings have more smooth surfaces ,lower tolerances and higher purity.
Grande-Tek manufacture class 150 casting fittings from 1/8” to 4” as to international standard.They are mostly machined in parallel or taper thread as to different working environment in plumbing engineering systems, water treatment systems, alcohol production, food industry, gas, oil and petrochemical industries
Pressure: Class150/10-20 bar
Threaded fittings Common types
- Elbows: There is the 90° and 45° elbow in which unlike butt-weld fittings there are no long radius or short radius options; they come as they are and cannot be “trimmed” to allow for different angle options.
- Tees: The Screwed and Socket-Weld Tee fittings are used for making branches. They do come in straight and some reducing sizes.
- Caps and Plugs: Caps and Plugs are intended to provide for the closer of the end of a pipe or fitting.
- Nipples: A Nipple is a name given to a short length of pipe. It is not really a fitting in the same context as an elbow or a Tee. Nipples are cut from pipe and can be purchased in standard lengths up to 120 inch.
- Unions: The Union is like a coupling that can be disconnected / reconnected in which can be helpful in cases where that feature is desirable.